OUR SHOE COLLECTION

Hello! Today we are going to talk about shoes that we have,

We are going to start with Miriam's shoes, as we said in the last post Miriam's favourite brand is Vans, so the first sneakers are a Vans ones. This shoes I wore it last year because nowadays, unfortunately, there are broken.

The next ones and my favourites are the Adidas Superstar, in my opinion there are the best shoes I have, there are my second ones and I'm going to continue buying it. Nowadays I have it in completely white but two years ago I had it with pink stripes.

The nexts I'm going to talk about are the Adidas Gazelle, I bought it last year but I don't wear it too much, I tink they are more for man.

The last ones for my collection are the Converse, mine are the black ones with platform and black laces. When I bought it I wasn't too sure to buy it but I'm very happy because you can wear it with everyting and Converse is a very good brand with an excellent quality.
image.png  image.png
image.png  image.png






Comentaris

Entrades populars d'aquest blog

OUR FAVOURITE BRANDS II

OUR FAVOURITE BRANDS